Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Emolas - 70 Hunter

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Emolas - 70 Hunter Empty [ACCEPTED]Emolas - 70 Hunter

Post  Emolas Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:02 pm

1.Tell us about yourself(age,country etc.): Hi Everyone. Smile My name is Antti and I am from Finland. I am 21 years old young man studying Business (European management). I like sports (what kind of a man does not? What a Face) and just being lazy. I speak&understand English well because I study in English. I have a working mic and vent.

Your Character:
-----------
2.Character name: Emolas
3.Race/Class/Level: Belf Hunter lvl 70
4.Proffesions: Skinning 375
5.Heroic keys: Everything else than Lower City
6.Kara attuned?: Yes sir.

Information
-----------------
7.What do you expect from Revived and what can you offer us? I basically don't know much about your guild but the fact you are starting to clear Karazhan. Your guild leader is actually not his main so I think You will have fast progress in Karazhan, and that's what I basically want. I got pretty good gear pre-Kara so I'm sure I will be able to put out some decent DPS when I have learned this class. (Meaning: I got this char from a friend of mine so I am not used to it yet.)

8.Previous guild(s) and reasons to leave? None on this char.

9.What experience in raiding do you have(Pre-tbc and tbc)? Pre TBC None. Karazhan, Gruul, Void Reaver TK and SSC Lurker.

10.What days can you raid? (You should be available from 19:00 to 22:30.) Every day I am not raiding on my main.

11.Are you able to use Ventrilo and have a mic working? Yes sire.

12.Do you agree to the Guild Policy ? Yes sir, might have a slight problem with raid times some days but I'd do my all to raid with you.

Thank you for reading. Good luck in Karazhan if I am not accepted. Surprised

Emolas

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Emolas - 70 Hunter Empty Reply.

Post  Ultoc Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi Emolas nice to hear from you, we talked some days ago and u sound like a very nice guy, and you got the experience aswell. Welcome to Revived /w me in-game for an invite.

Ultoc
Admin

https://revived.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down